9.2 Submit a Student Alert through Advisor Homepage
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for creating student Alerts in ctcLink.
Audience: ctcLink Advisor.
Submit a Student Alert through Advisor Homepage
Navigation: ctcLink Gateway > Advisor Homepage > Advisor Center
- The My Advisees page displays.
- Select View Data for Other Students.
- The Advisee's Student Center search page displays.
- Enter student ID.
- Select Search.
- Select the Submit Alert in the student’s This Week’s Schedule for the appropriate class.
- The Create Student Alert page displays.
- Select the Alert Code from the drop-down menu.
- Input Comments:
- If you want the comment included in the Student’s Notification, select the Include Comments in Student Notification box.
Note: The character limit for Student Alert Comments is 254 characters, including spaces.
- Input Notes to Responder(optional).
- Notes to Responder are not included in the notification to students.
- Select the [+] icon to add additional Alerts (optional).
- Once all Alerts have been added, select the Submit button.
- A confirmation message displays.
- Select the Add button to add Alerts to additional students by ID and Institution.
- Process complete.