9.2 Repackaging a Loan
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to repackage a loan in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Counselor/Technician.
This process is used for repackaging a loan when a student has already been awarded aid.
Repackaging a Loan
Navigation: NavBar > Navigation > Financial Aid > Awards > Award Processing > Assign Awards to a Student
- The Assign Awards to a Student search page displays.
- Enter the Student ID.
- Enter the Academic Institution.
- Enter the Aid Year.
- Select Search.
- The Assign Awards to a Student page displays.
- Select the Repackage button.
- An Award Validation message will appear and new Loan Item Types will appear with Offered amounts.
- Select the OK button.
- The Student Aid Package tab displays.
- The Repackaging process has validated the award as stated in the confirmation message.
- Select the Post button.
- A confirmation message displays.
- Select OK.
- You have successfully repackaged a loan for a student.
- Process complete.