View COD Data
Purpose: Use this document as a reference on how to view imported COD response data on financial aid awards in ctcLink.
Audience: Financial Aid Staff.
The View COD Data page can be used as a troubleshooting page to review possible record rejection reasons, to find COD Document IDs and also to view the name of the CRDL (loans) or CRAA (Pell) file(s) on which the record was inbounded or outbounded.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD FA COD Prcs
- ZD FA Director
- ZZ FA COD Prcs
- ZZ FA Direct Loan Processor
- ZZ FA Pell Processor
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: Financial Aid > File Management > COD Full Participant > View COD Data
- The View COD Data Search Criteria page displays.
- Enter in any combination of search values, i.e.,
- SSN Identifier
- Last Name Identifier
- COD Document ID, if you have it.
- Select the Search button.
- The View COD Data page displays.
- Select the COD Award tab.
- Select all the available tabs for full review.
- You may select the Response Information hyperlink(s).
- When troubleshooting COD award rejects, you can view the specific reject reasoning on the Response Information pagelet.
- Select the Return link.
- You have successfully viewed COD data.
- End of procedure.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
View Tutorial Via Panopto
View the external link to View COD Data. This link will open in a new tab/window.