Mobile (HCX)- Enrollment Validation Appointments
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to validate enrollment eligibility at the time of the Shopping Cart appointment using the Mobile application.
College mobile applications will vary among colleges; this guide is intended as a general overview; your college may have different images and options.
View Shopping Cart Appointment
- Log into HCX.
- Select Enrollment from the sidebar navigation.
- Click Enrollment Dates from the Enrollment menu.
- The Enrollment Dates page displays.
- Select the caret next to the appropriate term to view Shopping Cart Appointment and Enrollment Appointment times.
- Click the To Shopping Cart button to view Shopping Cart Appointments.
- The Shopping Cart page displays. Ensure the correct term is displayed at the top of the page.
- To the far-right of the page, select the checkbox to validate a class. Click the checkbox in the column header to select all classes.
- In the top-right corner, select the Validate button. Note: Clicking the Validate button does not enroll you. Enroll when your enrollment appointment begins.
- Validation Results display in the center of your screen. In the example below, a Potential Problem is shown.
- Select OK.
If a potential problem message indicates that Enrollment Requirements have not been met, don't hesitate to contact your college's Enrollment Services office. This situation becomes less urgent if you resolve it before your enrollment date.
The class in your shopping cart may be full by your enrollment appointment, and you may be unable to enroll. After enrolling, review your schedule to ensure success.
- Process complete.
Please get in touch with your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink. Check out the contact information and highlights for each community and technical college.