9.2 Adjusting Accumulated Depreciation
Purpose: Use this document to adjust accumulated depreciation in ctcLink.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Depreciation Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Adjusting Accumulated Depreciation
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Asset Management > Depreciation > Processing > Adjust Accumulated Depr
- The Asset Depr Accum Adjustment search page displays.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Enter Asset Identification.
- Select Search.
- The Depr Accum Adjustment tab displays.
- Use the Trans Date field to display the date of the transaction for adjusting accumulated depreciation.
- Use the Acctg Date field to display the date of the transaction is posted to the general ledger.
- Enter an amount in the Depr Accum Adjustment field.
- Use the Year to Date Depr Adjust field to specify the accumulated depreciation adjustment amount.
- Select Save.
When adjusting accumulated depreciation, you need to ensure that each book is adjusted separately. View the adjustments made to the accumulated depreciation.
- Select Asset Depreciation.
- The Period Depreciation tab displays.
- View the adjustments made to the accumulated depreciation.
- Process complete.