9.2 View Loan Processing Actions
Purpose: Use this document as a reference on how to view loan processing actions in ctcLink.
Audience: Financial Aid Staff.
Navigation: Nav Bar > Navigator > Financial Aid > Loans > Direct Lending Management > View Loan Processing Actions
- The DL Actions Inquiry Search Criteria page displays.
- Enter a valid ID.
- Enter your institution into the Academic Institution field, i.e., WA140.
- Enter the Aid Year - use the Aid Year in which you are processing.
- Select the Search button.
- The Direct Loan Orig Actions tab defaults.
- Select the Loan Status Summary hyperlink.
- The Loan Status Summary Information page displays.
- In the Origination Detail group box, verify that the Loan Action Code is "Loan Originated" and the Action Status is "Pending".
- In the Disbursement Information group box, ensure the Action Status is "Pending".
- End of procedure.