9.2 Adding a Team Member to a Project
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for adding a team member, including a project manager, to a project in ctcLink.
Audience: College staff responsible for creating and managing projects.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ PC Local Configuration
- ZZ Project Costing Processing
You must also set these User Preference Definitions:
If you need assistance with the above security roles or User Preference Definitions, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: Project Costing > Project Definitions > Team
- The Team search page displays. Use it to enter search criteria to locate the project.
- If it did not default, enter or select the appropriate business unit in the Business Unit field.
- Enter or select the Project ID in the Project field.
- Select Search.
- The Team page displays.
- Select the plus icon [+] to add a new row in the Project Team Members section.
- The Team Detail page displays. Use it to enter the new team member's details:
- Enter or select the employee ID in the Employee ID field.
- Enter their email address in the Email ID field.
- Enter or select the role in the Project Role field.
- If the staff member is the project manager, then check the Project Manager check box.
- Enter the start date for the employee in the new role in the Start Date field.
- Enter the end date for the employee in the new role in the End Date field.
- Select Save.
- Select Return to Project Team Summary.
- The Team page displays. The new team member exists.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video. - coming soon!
View the external link to Adding a Team Member to a Project. This link will open in a new tab/window. - coming soon!