9.2 Resolving Disputed Transactions
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for resolving disputed procurement card transactions in ctcLink.
Audience: Purchasing staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Procurement Card Recon
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Resolving Disputed Transactions
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Purchasing > Procurement Cards > Reconcile > Review Disputes
- The Review Disputes Search page displays.
- Enter Employee ID.
- Select Search.
- Use the Procurement Card Transactions page to view and resolve disputed transactions. The statement lines that appear on this page are lines with a dispute amount where the Credit Collected option has been cleared.
- Select the Comments button to enter comment text that remains with the associated procurement card transaction dispute.
- The Dispute Amount field displays the difference in the amount between your records and the transaction amount. Appears by default from the Reconcile Statement - Procurement Card Transactions page.
- The Description appears by default from the Reconcile Statement - Procurement Card Transactions page, but you can change it here.
- Select the Billing tab.
- Review the information on the Billing tab.
- Select the Cardholder tab.
- Select the Collected option.
- Select the Save button.
- Process complete.