Mobile (HCX) - Schedule
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to view your class schedule and class details in your Student Center using the college Mobile Application.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
- Log into HCX.
- Select the Schedule menu from the left sidebar navigation.
- The Schedule page displays to the right.
- Notice our student is in an online class, so there will not be a specific time frame and dates displayed on the schedule.
- There are a variety of ways to filters your views on this page.
- Across the top of the page, you can select the Download (.ics) drop-down menu and filter for the applicable term.
- You can also view your schedule by selecting the List View icon.
- Select the calendar icon to view your schedule in calendar mode.
- In the date section, you can change the Month/Year view by selecting the drop-down icon and scrolling to the applicable month and year.
- Select the Today button to return.
- You can also filter by:
- Time Period
- Select the Time Period drop-down menu and choose to filter by Month.
- The Schedules filter displays the following choices:
- Class Schedule
- Class Exams
- Wait List Classes
- Teaching Exams
- They are all selected by default.
- You can also print the displayed calendar by selecting the Printer icon.
- To view class details, select a class on your schedule.
- The class information pop-up window displays. Scroll down on pop-up page to see further details.
- You can Share, View Deadlines or select the X to close the pop-up window.
- You have successfully viewed the schedule.
- Process complete.