9.2 Unitizing Asset Data in the AM Interface Staging Table
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to unitize data in the AM Interface Staging Table in ctcLink.
Audience: Assets staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ AM Interface Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Unitizing Asset Data
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Asset Management > Send/Receive Information > Interface Transactions > Unitize
- The Load-Unitize Assets search page displays.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Enter additional Search Criteria to identify your assets.
- Select Search.
- The FROM Asset tab on the Unitize Assets page displays. Use it to review the information for the single staged asset record that you want to unitize into multiple assets.
- Select EZ Unitize.
- The Proportional Unitization Defaults window displays.
- Enter Quantity.
- Enter Description.
- Select OK.
- The Proportional Unitization Defaults window disappears.
- This opens the TO Assets tab, which now shows separate asset records based on the provided Unitize Quantity.
- You can use the record selectors to switch between asset entries and update each as needed.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.