Researching Invoiced Bills
Purpose: Use this document to review invoiced bills in ctcLink.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD Billing Inquiry
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: Billing > Locate Bills > Bills Invoiced
- Once the Bills Invoiced page displays, enter or look up your Business ID into the Unit field.
- Select either Base Currency or Transaction Currency from the Currency Option dropdown menu.
- Select either Contract or Customer from the Bill To dropdown menu.
- Enter or look up the Customer ID in the ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- Once the Bill Search Results section populates, select the Header Selection Criteria icon (green cone like object).
- Once the Bill Search Criteria window displays, use it to enter parameters to filter your bill search.
- Select either Base Currency or Transaction Currency from the *Currency Option dropdown menu.
- Select the appropriate Bill Type from the dropdown menu.
- Select the appropriate status of the bill from the Status dropdown menu.
- Enter additional parameters to identify your bills.
- Select the OK button.
If you need to go back to the original search results, use the Bill Search Reset button.
- After the Bill Search Criteria window disappears, select the invoices you would like to research.
- Use the Header Info 1 and Header Info 2 links/tabs to specify where the bill came from, where the bill is going, when the bill will be sent to the customer, and how the bill should be formatted.
- Use the Line Info 1 tab to view required charge information such as product, quantity and price.
- Select the Return to Search button to be returned to the Bill Inquiry Find an Existing Value page.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
View the external link to Researching Invoiced Bills. This link will open in a new tab/window.