Reprinting an Invoice
Purpose: Use this document to reprint an Invoice or Item ID by using the Navigation or Billing WorkCenter in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance/Grant Fiscal Staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD Billing Inquiry
- ZZ Billing Workcenter
- ZZ Billing Processing
- ZZ Grant Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
NOTE: If you have the invoice number, you can begin at the Reprint Invoice(s) section.
- The Bills Invoiced page displays.
- In the Bill To field, you can search by Customer or Contract. (Example below is using the search criteria of Contract).
- Enter appropriate values in any of the fields in the top portion of the page.
- Select the Search button.
- The Bill Search Results section populates. Note the Invoice number(s).
Use the % or percent sign as a wild card to lookup the Contract ID number, i.e. 'CA%3950' or '%3950'.
Navigation: Billing > Billing WorkCenter
- The Billing WorkCenter welcome page displays. On the Main tab, scroll down to view the Links pagelet section.
- From the Other Links sub section, select the Reprint Invoices hyperlink.
If you have not already personalized your Billing WorkCenter, please see the QRG Using Billing WorkCenter for guidance and setup instructions.
Navigation: Billing > Generate Invoices > Non-Consolidated > Reprint Invoices
- The Reprint Invoices search page displays in the Transaction area.
- If you have run this process or report in the past, select the Find an Existing Value tab to enter an existing Run Control ID and select the Search button. If this is the first time running this process or report, select the Add a New Value tab to create a new Run Control ID and select the Add button.
- NOTE: It is important to note that Run Control IDs cannot be deleted. Do not include spaces in your Run Control. We encourage the Run Control ID to have the same process naming convention but unique to the step; because of this, including your institution code and a short process description in the Run Control ID is recommended--e.g., WA020_REPRINT_INV (College, Process).
- The Reprint Invoices page displays.
- Select the Print Options tab.
- Optional to select the Print Invoice Sort By option radio button:
- Country, Postal
- Customer, Invoice
- Business Unit, Invoice
- Under the Summarization Options section, select the Print Both Summarized & Detail radio button.
- When selection parameters are complete, select the Reprint Invoices tab.
By selecting and saving the print options settings, both the Summarized and detailed Pro Forma Invoices will be generated into a pdf. This information maybe useful when researching the detail of the summarized grant billable line items.
- The Reprint Invoices page displays.
- In the Range Selection section, select the Invoice ID radio button.
- Enter or lookup your local college Business Unit in the From Business Unit. The To Business Unit auto populates.
- Enter or lookup the From Invoice ID. The To Invoice ID auto populates. Optional to manually update the To Invoice Bill Invoice ID to enter a range of Invoices to print. See screenshot for an example.
- Optional to enter additional criteria:
- From Due Date and To Due Date.
- From Invoice Date and To Invoice Date.
- Select the Bills To Be Processed or yellow folder icon to preview your selected Invoices to reprint.
- The Bills To Be Processed window displays your bill(s) or invoice(s) selected to reprint.
- Select the Return button to close out the window.
- Select the Run button.
- The Process Scheduler Request window displays.
- Select the Process Name BIPJ50 or Description Print Invoice w/XML Publisher checkbox.
- Scroll down to end of page and select the OK button.
- The Process Scheduler Request window closes and the Reprint Invoices page displays.
- Note the Process Instance number.
- Select the Process Monitor to monitor the status. For more information on this process, please see QRG Process Scheduler/Process Monitor. When the process has completed, the Run Status is 'Success' and Distribution Status is 'Posted'.
- From the Reprint Invoices page or Process Monitor page, select the Report Manager hyperlink.
- The Report Manager page displays. Select the Administration tab. For additional details, please refer to the Report Manager steps for further instructions.
- To view the Summary invoice, select the Description hyperlink BIXCLSUM - BIXCLSUM.pdf
- To view the detailed Pro Forma invoice, select the Description hyperlink BI_PRNXPN01 - BI_PRNXPN01.pdf.
- Optional to download invoice to email or print.
- Section complete.
Image of a Summary Invoice.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
Video Tutorial Via Panopto
View the external link to Reprinting an Invoice. This link will open in a new window.