Mobile (HCX) - What I Owe
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to view and make payments on your account using your mobile device.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
- On the Mobile (HCX) Springboard page, select the ctcLink Login tile.
- The ctcLink Login page displays.
- Enter your ctcLink ID.
- Enter your Password.
- Select the Sign In button.
- The Mobile (HCX) Dashboard displays.
- Select the Financials icon from the sidebar menu.
- The Financials menu expands.
- Select What I Owe from the Financials sub-menu.
- The What I Owe page displays.
- Select the Chevron (>) or the View Details button to display a breakdown of the charges.
Note: Mobile (HCX) pages may appear different depending on your device and screen size. Examples of the What I Owe page are included below.
- After viewing the charge details, select Charges by date from the Display drop-down list box.
- A summary of charges by date displays.
- Next, select the Email Outstanding Charges button.
- Your email client will open allowing you to send the details of your charges to the email address of your choice.
- Enter a valid email address in the To text box and select the Send button.
- If you don't want to send the email, select the X in the upper right corner to close the window.
- Now, select the Make a Payment button.
- The ctcLink Account Balance page displays.
- You can make a payment using the ctcLink Account Balance page.
Note: For more information on how to make a payment view the 9.2 Student Self-Service: Make a Payment QRG
- That's it! You have reviewed the What I Owe function in ctcLink's Mobile (HCX).
Please get in touch with your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink. Check out the contact information and highlights for each community and technical college.