Mobile (HCX) - Apply for/View Graduation
Purpose: Use as a reference for how to Apply for or View your Graduation status using the college Mobile Application.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
Apply for/View Graduation
- Log into HCX.
- Select the Academics menu from the sidebar navigation.
- Select the Apply for/View Graduation from the sidebar menu.
- The Apply for/View Graduation page displays to the right. Notice the Status is Eligible to Apply for Graduation.
- Select the Apply for Graduation button.
- Select the application Program from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Term from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Apply button.
- The Confirm Application pop-up message displays.
- Confirm your request by selecting the Apply button.
- The Graduation Details pop-up window displays.
- Select the [X] to close the pop-up window.
- The Apply for/View Graduation page displays with an updated Status of Applied for Graduation.
- You have successfully applied for/view graduation.
- Process complete.
Please get in touch with your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink. Check out the contact information and highlights for each community and technical college.