Setting up Basic Pricing--Part III
Creating Rate Schedules for Locations and Resources
Purpose: Rate Schedules is where you build in your pricing formulas
Audience: 25Live Functional Administrators & Event Schedulers
- Log into the Admin Utility.
- Click on the Pricing Tab and go to the Create Rate Schedule section.
- Rate Schedules can be created on Event Types, Locations, Resources and Requirements. In this example, I'm going to create a Rate Schedule for Locations.
- I want to create a basic charge for Locations. It's probalby best to create rates for different sizes of rooms so I would most likely create a Small, Medium and Large Rate Schedule or perhaps different rates for different types of locations.
- To set-up a Rate Schedule for a Location, you create your name. Make it descriptive enough to separate from the others. In this case, I'm calling this my "Small Room" rate. Also, I need to choose a different Rate Group because I'm not charging internal organizations. For now, I'm just charging External--For Profits.
- When an event is created and locations attached to a Rate Group and Rate Schedule are reserved, you will see the Pricing charge in the Pricing Details. I also made an adjustment in the pricing details and gave the organization a 10% discount.