9.2 Archiving Inactive Assets
Purpose: Use this document to archive inactive assets in ctcLink.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Depreciation Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Archiving Inactive Assets
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Asset Management > Asset Transactions > History > Archive Cost/Depreciation
- The Cost/Depreciation Archive run control ID search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- The Archive Cost/Depreciation page displays.
- Enter Unit.
- Enter Book Name.
- Enter From Asset ID.
- Enter To Asset ID.
- Enter Fiscal Year.
- Select Process Frequency.
- Select Run. Please refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for instructions.
- Process complete.