9.2 Updating Physical Attributes of an Asset
Purpose: Use this document to update physical attributes of an asset within Asset Management in ctcLink.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD Asset Management Inquiry
- ZZ AM Interface Processing
- ZZ Asset Entry
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Updating Physical Attributes of an Asset
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Owned Assets > Basic Add
- The Asset Basic Information search page displays.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Enter additional Search Criteria to identify your asset.
- Select Search.
- The General Information tab displays.
- Select the Manufacture/License/Custodian tab.
- The Manufacture/License/Custodian tab displays.
- Enter Serial ID.
- Enter Manufacturer ID.
- Enter any other information you consider pertinent.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.