9.2 Consolidating Asset Data in the AM Interface Staging Table
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to consolidate asset data in the AM Interface Staging Table in ctcLink.
Audience: Assets staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ AM Interface Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Consolidating Asset Data
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Asset Management > Send/Receive Information > Interface Transactions > Consolidate
- The Load-Consolidate Assets page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- The FROM Assets tab displays. Use it to search for and select multiple staged asset records you want to consolidate into a single asset.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Select Search.
- Selecting Search collapses the search criteria section and displays your search results. By default, all search results get selected for consolidation.
- Select the Consolidate check boxes to identify the staged asset line items you want to merge into a single Asset.
- Select the TO Asset tab to specify the details that will be associated with your new consolidated asset.
- The TO Asset tab displays.
- Enter the desired information into the Tag Number field.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.