9.2 Deleting Cancelled Bills
Purpose: Use this document to delete a cancelled bill within ctcLink.
Audience: Finance/Billing Specialist.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Grant Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
This QRG covers non-contract bill deletion by which you can delete already cancelled bills so they will not show under cancelled bills. It is not a requirement that a cancelled bill be deleted; it is a business decision whether your college wants to retain cancelled bills or remove them.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Billing > Generate Invoices > Utilities > Delete Canceled Bills
- The Delete Canceled Bills page displays.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Enter Canceled Bill Selection.
- Select Search.
- The Canceled Bill Selection section of the page populates.
- Select the Select Bill Checkbox for the bill(s) you want to cancel.
- Select the Delete icon. The selected bills are deleted.
- Process complete.