Canceling Travel Authorizations
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for canceling travel authorizations in ctcLink using Classic Navigation.
Audience: All staff
Canceling is done when the travel authorization has been submitted and fully approved but the traveler is no longer going on the trip.
Navigation: FSCM Single Link > Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Travel Authorizations > Cancel
- The Cancel Travel Authorization search page displays.
- Enter Empl ID.
- Select Search.
- The Cancel Approved Travel Authorization page displays.
- Check the Select checkbox of the authorization(s) you wish to cancel.
- Select Cancel Selected Travel Authorization(s).
- The Cancel Approved Travel Authorization confirmation page displays.
- Select OK.
- The Cancel Approved Travel Authorization confirmation page disappears.
- Refresh the page, to view the updated Cancel Approved Travel Authorization displays minus the authorization(s) you just canceled.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
View the external link to Cancelling Travel Authorizations. This link will open in a new tab/window.