ESS Delegate Entry Authority
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to delegate entry authority in ctcLink using the Classic Navigation.
Navigation: Gateway FSCM Single Link > FSCM Employee Self Service > Travel & Expenses > User Preferences > Delegate Entry Authority
- The Authorize Users page displays.
- Review information. Select the plus sign [+] to add an authorized user.
- A new row is added.
- Enter or lookup the Authorized User ID (this user will be allowed to create documents).
- Use the drop-down menu to select authorization level:
- Edit: user can only create and edit documents, but can't submit.
- Edit & Submit: user has full functionality on behalf of employee.
- View: the authorized user can only view the document, not create, edit nor submit.
- To remove an existing authorized user, select the minus button [-] on the applicable row.
- After completing all updates, select the Save button.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
View the external link to ESS Delegate Entry Authority. This link will open in a new tab/window.