Mobile (HCX) - Account Activity
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to view your financial account activity using the college Mobile Application.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
- On the Mobile (HCX) Springboard page, select the ctcLink Login tile.
- The ctcLink Login page displays.
- Enter your ctcLink ID.
- Enter your Password.
- Select the Sign In button.
- The Mobile (HCX) Dashboard displays.
- Select the Financials icon from the sidebar menu.
- The Financials menu expands.
- Select Account Activity sub-menu.
- The Account Activity page displays.
- After reviewing your account activity for the Term, select Custom from the Period drop-down list box to enter a date range.
- Select the Start Date button. A Date Picker will display.
- On the Date Picker, use the arrows (<>) to select the month and year you want to use for the beginning of your custom date range.
- Select the day of the month.
- Select the End Date button.
- Use the Date Picker to select an End Date for your custom date range.
- The Account Activity page updates.
- After reviewing the activity for your custom date range, select the Print button. If your device is able to print, a print dialog page will display.
- Review and/or print the Account Activity report.
Note: The print function in Mobile (HCX) is dependent upon your device. The example below is just that, an example.
- That's it! You have now reviewed the Account Activity function in ctcLink's Mobile (HCX).
Please get in touch with your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink. Check out the contact information and highlights for each community and technical college.