Mobile (HCX) - What-If
Purpose: Use this document to be able to view grades, programs and degree progress in your Student Center using the college Mobile Application.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
- Log into HCX.
- Select Academics on the sidebar menu.
- Select What-If on the sidebar menu.
- The What-If page displays to the right.
- Select the Create Report button.
- The New Report page displays.
- Enter various details to create a report and select the Submit Report button.
- The What If scenario report displays.
- Select the View PDF button.
- A new window opens to display the PDF. Review the report.
- Close the window to return to the What-If page.
- Select the degree to see the satisfied/not satisfied requirement groups.
- The degree information displays to the right.
- Expand the Academic Requirements section.
- The Academic Requirements menu expands.
- Select View Courses to see which classes are required to complete the group or what classes have been used to complete the group.
- You have successfully created a What-If report.
- Process complete.
Please get in touch with your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink. Check out the contact information and highlights for each community and technical college.