Mobile (HCX) - Emergency Contacts
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for reviewing and updating the emergency contacts from the My Profile menu in the Mobile application.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
- Log into HCX.
- From the HighPoint sidebar navigation, select the My Profile menu.
- The My Profile menu expands.
- Select the Emergency Contacts menu item.
- The Emergency Contacts page displays.
- Notice that the menu items listed in the My Profile sidebar navigation can also be accessed via the tabs in the top row.
- Select the Add Emergency Contact button.
- The Emergency Contacts fields displays.
- Complete the required fields.
- Select the Save button.
- The new Emergency Contact displays.
- Next to the emergency contact there are three dots; this is an Additional Actions icon.
- Select the Additional Actions icon.
- You can select Edit to update the contact, or delete if you have more than one emergency contact.
- You have successfully added an emergency contact.
- Process complete.