9.2 How to Review Bill Lines Not Invoiced
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to review bill lines not invoiced in ctcLink.
Audience: Billing Specialist.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Billing Entry
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
NOTE: In general, you will not need to look for unbilled lines - generally you are looking for unbilled invoices in their totality which can be found on the Travel WorkCenter.
How to Review Bill Lines Not Invoiced
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Billing > Locate Bills > Lines Not Invoiced
- On the Line Search-Not Invoiced search page, enter Business Unit.
- Enter additional Search Criteria to identify your invoice.
- Select Search. The Lines Not Invoiced page will display.
- On the Lines Not Invoiced page, you have several investigative tools from which to choose. Selecting an item in the list will take you to a summary of that item. What you plan on doing with the uninvoiced billing line will determine where you are going next.
- For example, if you want to look at its status you can select the Summary link which will take you to the Bill Summary Info tab.
- On the Bill Summary Info tab, you might select the Bill Summary Info 2 tab to review how far this billing line has been processed.
- On the Bill Summary Info 2 tab, you could also select the Header Info 1 link. The Billing General tab will display.
- On the Billing General tab, you might cancel the invoice in Bill Status.
- If you do update anything, please remember to select Save.
- Process complete.