9.2 Entering Accounts Receivable Distribution
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering Accounts Receivable distributions in ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Receivable staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Billing Entry
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Billing > Maintain Bills > Standard Billing
- The Bill Entry search page displays.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Enter Invoice.
- Select Search.
- The Header-Info 1 tab displays.
- Select Navigation = "Header-AR Distribution".
- The AR Distribution tab displays.
- Change the Account to another Receivable account.
- Select Navigation = "Acctg-AR Offset".
- The AR Offset tab displays.
- Review the Accounts Receivable offset line information.
- Select Navigation = "Acctg-Rev Distribution".
- The Revenue Distribution tab displays.
- Review the General Ledger account distribution information for each bill line.
- Process complete.