9.2 Copying a Bill
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for copying a bill in ctcLink.
Audience: Billing/AR Specialists.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Billing Entry
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
This guide will walk you through copying a single bill. For additional details about information required by your school, please refer to local business process policy and documentation.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Billing > Maintain Bills > Copy Single Bill
- On the Copy Single Bill page, enter the Business Unit.
- Enter the Invoice ID for the bill you wish to copy.
- Select Search. The Copy Single Bill page displays.
- In the Select Bill Action section, select Copy Bill.
- Leave the default value of "NEXT" in the Copy Bill field.
- Select Save. The updated Copy Single Bill page displays
- On the updated Copy Single Bill page, note the newly-assigned Invoice ID in the Copy Bill field.
- Select the Go To Bill Header - Gen. Info link. The Billing General page opens in a new window.
- On the Billing General page, check the information and add or edit as necessary.
- Change the Bill Status to "RDY" (Ready).
- Enter the Invoice Date as today's date.
- Select Save.
- Close the newly-opened Billing General page.
- Process complete.