Mobile (HCX) - Edit My Widgets
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to change widgets in the Mobile application.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
- From the HighPoint Dashboard, select the Edit My Widgets menu option on the right.
- The Edit My Widgets page displays. The widgets are separated into three sections:
- Check the box for widgets you want to display and uncheck the box for any you don’t want to display.
- The grayed out boxes are defaults and can’t be changed.
- When you are finished, select the Save button.
- A confirmation message will appear confirming the changes.
- Select the Got It button or the X to close.
- Select the Dashboard Menu button.
- The updated Dashboard displays.
- The Student Exams and Recent Transactions no longer display.
- You have successfully edited your widgets!
- Process complete.
Please get in touch with your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink. Check out the contact information and highlights for each community and technical college.