9.2 Restoring Archived Data
Purpose: Use this document to restore archived data in ctcLink.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Depreciation Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Restoring Archived Data
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Asset Management > Asset Transactions > History > Restore Cost/Depreciation
- The Cost/Depreciation Restore run control ID search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- The Restore Cost/Depreciation page displays.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Select Process Frequency.
- Enter Asset Book Name.
- Enter From Asset ID.
- Enter To Asset ID.
- Enter Archive ID.
- Select Run. Please refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for instructions.
- Process complete.