9.2 Cloning a Job Opening
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for Cloning an existing Job Opening in ctcLink.
Audience: HR Recruiter, Hiring Managers, Recruiting Administrator.
When creating a job opening that is similar to an existing one, you can avoid tedious data entry by cloning the existing job. You can clone existing job openings that have any status except Draft.
Cloning a Job Opening
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Recruiting > Search Job Openings
- The Search Job Openings search page displays.
- Enter the Job Opening ID.
- The Status defaults to Open, select the appropriate status.
- Select the Search button.
- Search Results display.
- Select the Job Opening link.
- The Manage Job Opening page displays.
- Select the Clone link.
- The Clone Job Opening pagelet will display.
- On this page, you can edit the New Position Title and Number of New Job Openings, if applicable.
- Enter the New Position Title.
- Enter the Number of New Job Openings.
- Select Clone.
- A message displays that the "Job Opening successfully cloned" and a new Job Opening ID will be assigned.
- All details related to the original job opening have now been duplicated in the cloned Job Opening.
- You must open the new Job Opening to edit the:
- Job Details
- Job Posting
- Hiring Team
- The process to clone a job opening is now complete.
- End of procedure.