9.2 Adjusting Absence Balance
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to correct or reverse leave balances in ctcLink. After Absence Management on-cycle process finalization, you can see all changes you have made in the absence balance.
Audience: Leave Administrator.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Payee Data > Adjust Balances > Absences
- The Absences search page displays.
- Enter the Search Criteria. (*At the least, Empl ID - the more valid values added to criteria the more the search results are narrowed).
- Select the Search button.
- The Search Results display.
- Select the adjustment Month Calendar ID. (It must have been within the past 90 days and it should be ENT calendar).
- View the current balances in the Results by Calendar Group Page - To create adjustment entries against the finalized absence calendar.
- After identifying which balances need to have adjusted, lookup the Element Name and select applicable Leave Type.
- The Description name will populate once the Element Name is identified.
- Enter the adjustment hours in the Balance Adjustment field.
- Enter the Begin Date.
- Enter the End Date.
For Terminated Employees- End Date should be the Employee's last working day.
- Repeat process if needed by selecting the [+] Add a New Row icon.
- Select the Save button.
- The process to adjust the balances is now complete.
Absence Adjustment will update to the employee leave balance after the absence processing.