9.2 Checklist Table
Purpose: Use this page to set up the name and assign items to a specific checklist in ctcLink.
Audience: Campus Solutions staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC CC 3Cs Config
- ZD CC 3Cs Config
- ZZ CC 3Cs Config
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Checklists > Set up Checklists > Checklist Table
- The Checklist Table search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Academic Institution.
- Enter Checklist Code.
- Select Add.
- The Checklist Table page displays.
- Effective Date: Input the earliest date the checklist can be assigned
- Status: This needs to be set as active for the checklist to be able to be assigned
- Description: The name of the Checklist (viewed by student in Self-Service)
- Function: Select the Administrative function; please note items not assigned to the administrative function selected in the step above will not be selectable in the item list.
- Checklist Type: Select from drop down
- Due Days: This is for the entire checklist, item due dates can be set separately but all items must be set within the maximum checklist due days
- Due Date: If the checklist has a specified due date
- Tracking Group: If using tracking groups for checklist items
- Item List: Add all item codes that will be displayed on the checklist. Items will be displayed in numerical order based on the sequence order.
Display Checklist Items: Used with Fluid User Interface.
- Choose the Fluid Field Display option(s) on the Checklist Item Table to use the Display Checklist Items functionality.
- Select Item Status value(s) from the drop down lists. On the student's To Do List - Task Details, the selected Display Checklist Item(s) appear.
- Select Save in the lower left corner of the page.
- Process complete.
Add your comment