Purpose: Use this page to set up the name and assign items to a checklist in ctcLink.
Audience: Campus Solutions staff
You must have at least one of these local college-managed security roles:
- ZC CC 3Cs Config
- ZD CC 3Cs Config
- ZZ CC 3Cs Config
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
You must also set the following SACR Security permissions:
Following the connection of checklist items to administrative functions, the grouped items are attached to the checklist code on the Checklist Table. If a checklist code is assigned to a student, the system assigns individual items within the checklist. Use the Checklist Table to create and manage Checklists.
Navigation: Campus Community > Checklists > Set up Checklists > Checklist Table
Navigation: Set Up SACR > Common Definitions > Checklists > Checklist Table
- From the Checklist Table search page, select Add a New Value.
- In the Detail section of the Checklist Table page, populate the following fields:
- Effective Date – date of the checklist creation.
- Description – enter a description that matches the description created in the previous section.
- Short Description – enter a short description that fits the brief description in the last section.
- Function – select the appropriate process by clicking on the lookup icon.
- Checklist Type – select the checklist type.
- Display in Self-Service – select the checkbox to allow students to view this checklist item in Self-Service.
- Due Days – Select the appropriate number of days the checklist item is due from the date of assignment.
- Due Date – Enter the appropriate Due Date (Optional).
- Tracking Group – SBCTC is not configured for tracking groups.
- In the Item List section, populate the following fields:
- Sequence – the appropriate Sequence number (Currently, SBCTC uses 100 for all checklist items).
- Item Code – enter or use the lookup tool to select the Item Code for the Checklist created.
- Default Due Date – SBCTC is currently not using default due dates.
- Due Days – enter the Due Days from the Detail section in the previous step.
- Comm Key – SBCTC is not using the Communication Key at this time.
Display Checklist section is only used for the Fluid User Interface.
- The grid only appears if the Display in Self-Service check box in the Detail Section is selected.
- Select Item Status value(s) from the drop-down lists.
- Note: This setup determines if these checklist items appear in the To Do List if Status values are defined at the Checklist level. If Status values are not defined for the checklist, then the setup at the institution level determines which items to display. This option applies to items not set to Hide.
- Select Save in the lower left corner of the page.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
View Tutorial Via Panopto
View the external link to Checklist Table. This link will open in a new tab/window.