Tracking Groups (Optional)
Purpose: Tracking Groups can be set up to view multiple checklist items on the Tracking Summary page.
Audience: Campus Solutions staff
You must have at least one of these local college-managed security roles:
- ZC CC 3Cs Config
- ZD CC 3Cs Config
- ZZ CC 3Cs Config
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
You must also set the following SACR Security permissions:
Tracking groups are optional but helpful for monitoring multiple checklists simultaneously. You can only create one tracking group per checklist, so make your Tracking Groups as specific as possible.
Navigation: Campus Community > Checklists > Set up Checklists > Tracking Group Table
- The Tracking Group Table search criteria page displays.
- The default option is Find an Existing Value. Select Search to view existing values.
- Select the Add a New Value tab to define a new Tracking Group.
- Enter or look up the Academic Institution.
- Enter Tracking Group.
- Select Add.
- The Tracking Groups page displays.
- Enter Effective Date.
- Enter Status.
- Enter Description.
- Enter Short Description.
- Enter Administrative Function.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
View Tutorial Via Panopto
View the external link to Tracking Groups. This link will open in a new tab/window.