Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to delete a comment using the Delete Comments page in ctcLink.
Audience: Campus Community staff
You must have at least one of these local college-managed security roles:
- ZC CC 3Cs User
- ZD CC 3Cs User
- ZZ CC 3Cs User
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
You must also set the following SACR Security permissions:
Navigation: Campus Community > Comments > Delete Comments
- The Delete Comments Run Control ID search page displays.
- If you have run this process or report in the past, select the Find an Existing Value tab to enter an existing Run Control ID and select the Search button. If this is the first time running this process or report, select the Add a New Value tab to create a new Run Control ID and select the Add button.
- NOTE: It is important to note that Run Control IDs cannot be deleted. Do not include spaces in your Run Control. We encourage the Run Control ID to have the same process naming convention but unique to the step; because of this, including your institution code and a short process description in the Run Control ID is recommended--e.g., WA220_DELETE_COMMENTS.
- The Delete Comments page displays.
- Enter Academic Institution.
- Enter Administrative Function.
- Enter Comment Category.
- Enter From Date. (Optional)
- Enter To Date. (Optional)
- Enter Selection Tool = "PSQuery".
- Enter Query Name.
- Select Edit Prompts.
- The Query Prompts window displays.
- Enter Institution.
- Enter Letter.
- Enter Min Comm Date.
- Enter Max Comm Date.
- Select OK.
- Select Run. Visit the QRG Process Scheduling for more information.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
View Tutorial Via Panopto
View the external link to Delete Comments. This link will open in a new tab/window.