9.2 Deleting a Comment - Delete Comments
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to delete a comment using the Delete Comments page in ctcLink.
Audience: Campus Community staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC CC 3Cs User
- ZD CC 3Cs User
- ZZ CC 3Cs User
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Comments > Delete Comments
- The Delete Comments run control ID search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- The Delete Comments page displays.
- Enter Academic Institution.
- Enter Administrative Function.
- Enter Comment Category.
- Enter From Date.
- Enter To Date.
- Enter Selection Tool = "PSQuery".
- Enter Query Name.
- Select Edit Prompts.
- The Query Prompts window displays.
- Enter Institution.
- Enter Letter.
- Enter Min Comm Date.
- Enter Max Comm Date.
- Select OK.
- The Query Prompts window disappears.
- Select Run. Please refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for instructions.
- Process complete.