9.2 Deleting Checklists in Batch
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for deleting checklists in batch in ctcLink.
Audience: All staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC CC 3Cs User
- ZD CC 3Cs User
- ZZ CC 3Cs User
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigation > Campus Community > Checklists > Delete Checklists
- The Delete Checklists search page displays.
- Select Add a New Value and create a new Run Control ID, or use the Find an Existing Value tab to search for a pre-existing Run Control ID.
- In the Checklist Preferences section, enter in the required prompt values:
- Academic Institution: Your academic institution
- Administrative Function: The administrative function associated with the checklist to be deleted
- Checklist Code: The checklist code of the checklists to be deleted.
Note: The Delete Checklists process cannot be used to delete individual checklist items. It can only be used to delete checklists.
- If applicable, enter the following optional prompts in the Checklist Preferences section:
- Checklist Status: Choose to delete checklists that are in Completed status or in Initiated status. If left blank, all checklists will be deleted regardless of checklist status.
- Date Range: Delete checklists that were assigned during a specific time frame. If left blank, all checklists will be deleted regardless of when they were assigned to a student.
- If applicable, use the Population Selection section to further specify the population of students whose checklists are to be deleted. The population selection must contain a field that can be mapped to COMMON_ID (containing the student's EmplID) and SA_ID_TYPE (containing the value "P" for "Person").
Note: If the Population Selection section is left blank, the specified checklist will be deleted from all students it has been assigned to. A warning message that all checklists will be deleted will also be displayed when the process is run.
- Click Save.
- Click Run, then click OK.
- Process complete.
Add your comment