9.2 Loading AFRS Validation Transactions
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for loading AFRS validation transactions in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance/General Ledger staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ AFRS Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
The purpose of loading the AFRS transactions is to process and review the data that is to go to AFRS.
This is step one of the process. If changes are made to the ctcLink data, the AFRS transactions must be run again.
As a general rule, the data is run for the month after it is closed. Thus, there usually will be no adds/adjustments.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > General Ledger > CTC Custom > AFRS > AFRS Report > Create AFRS Transaction
- The Create AFRS Transaction run control ID search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- The Create AFRS Transaction page displays.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Enter Fiscal Year.
- Enter Accounting Period. ctcLink uses the month of July as Accounting Period 1 and repeats after Accounting period 12.
- Select Save.
- Select Run. Please refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for further instructions.
- The Process List show Run Status = "Success" and Distribution Status = "Posted". The transaction data for AFRS has been loaded.
- Process complete.