9.2 Setting Overall User Preference
Purpose: Use this document as a guideline to set up user preferences for PeopleSoft users in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance or Business Office Staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD Local Security Admin
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > User Preferences > Define User Preferences
- The User Preferences search page is populated with the User ID with which you are currently signed in.
- Select the Search button.
- Use the User Preferences page to define profiles for PeopleSoft system users.
- Select the Overall Preferences menu.
- Use the Overall Preferences page to define the default values for the specified user ID.
- Use the As of Date field to supply the "as of" date for the ChartField Combination Edit process.
- Select the As of Date field.
- Enter the desired information into the As of Date field. Enter a valid value i.e., 03/03/2018.
- Select the Save button.
- End of procedure.