9.2 Finalizing the Award Budget
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for finalizing an award budget in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance/Grant Fiscal Staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC Awards Processing
- ZZ Awards Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Finalizing the Award Budget
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Grants > Awards > Project Budgets
- The Project Budgets search page displays.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Enter Project.
- Select Search.
- The Budget Detail page displays.
- Use the General tab to validate or enter Budget Items and amounts. You can select the Add a New Row [+] icon to add additional budget lines.
- Select the General Ledger Detail tab.
- The General Ledger Detail tab displays.
- Enter or verify account information in the fields:
- Operating Unit
- State Purpose
- Select Finalize. After the Finalize button is selected this information is being finalized by the Commitment Control application engine process of (PC_WRAPPER). By selecting Process Monitor you will see the notification when the process is complete.
- Select Save.
NOTE: Only the following Fund Accounts can be used within the Grants/Project Costing Modules: 057, 060, 145, 147, 253, and 357.
- The process is complete after the Process Monitor is complete. You will also notice that the fields that you entered in step 9 are no longer available to edit.
- Process complete.
Add your comment