Performing a Grant or Project Budget Inquiry
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for performing a Grant or Project budget inquiry in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance/Grant/Budget Fiscal Staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC Awards Processing
- ZZ Awards Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Performing a Budget Inquiry
Navigation: Grants > Awards > Project Budget Inquiry
- On the Project Budget Inquiry search page, enter or select the Business Unit.
- Enter or lookup the project number of the project in the Project field.
- Select Search and select the Project from the search results.
- Use the Budget Inquiry page to view budget information for specific projects.
- Review the information available on the Budget Lines tab:
- Budget Item
- An Type
- Transaction ID
- BU Amount
The Sponsor Direct, FA, and Totals are listed below. Check if additional Budget Periods or Pages are available.
- Select the GL Info tab to review additional information.
- Review the information available on the Posted, FA, C/S Info tab.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
Video Tutorial Via Panopto
View the external link to Performing a Grant or Project Budget Inquiry. This link will open in a new tab/window.