9.2 Browse Course Catalog - Staff (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to browse the course catalog in ctcLink Fluid, using the Faculty Center section of the CS Staff Homepage.
Audience: Student Services staff.
Browse Course Catalog - Staff
Navigation: ctcLink CS Staff Homepage > Faculty Center
- The Faculty Center page displays.
- Select the Search menu item from the left side of the page.
- Select the Browse Course Catalog subcategory.
- The Browse Course Catalog page displays to the right.
- In the Institution drop-down, select a new institution if desired. If the Institution you are searching is already populated leave as is.
- Select the Change button.
- The default search displays all subjects beginning with A.
- Select a different letter link below the Institution field.
- Select the Expand All button.
- Select a Course Title link.
- The Course Detail page displays.
- Select the View Class Sections button. This button indicates that there are active sections scheduled.
NOTE: If no sections are scheduled the message "*** This course has not been scheduled. ***" will be displayed in the place of the View Class Sections button.
- The Course Schedule section displays.
- Select the class Section link.
- The Class Detail page displays.
- Select Return to Browse Course Catalog.
- Process complete.
Add your comment