Deleting a Comment (Financial Aid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to Delete a Comment in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Director/Administrator
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC CC 3Cs User
- ZD CC 3Cs User
- ZD CC Super user
- ZZ CC 3Cs User
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
You must also set the following SACR Securty permissions:
Deleting a comment
Navigation: Campus Community > Comments > Comments-Person > Person Comment Summary
- The Person Comment Summary search page displays.
- Enter the Student ID.
- Select the Search button.
- The Person Comment Summary page displays.
- From the Comment Summary tab look up or enter the Function (FINA for Financial Aid Year, FINT for FA Term, or GEN for General).
- The Variable Data link will enable as a link once you have tabbed out of the Function field.
- Select the link to enter Variable Data.
- Select the OK button to return to Comment Summary page.
- Select the Fetch button.
- The Search Results section will produce the list of date and time stamped comments that have been created for the student:
- The Edit link allows a user to ‘Append’ a comment.
- The View link allows a user to view a comment.
- The Trash Can icon allows a user to delete a comment.
- Choose the desired comment to delete and select the Trash Can icon.
- The Delete Confirmation message appears.
- Select the OK button.
- A second message appears requesting confirmation.
- Select the OK button to return to the Comment Summary page.
- The Comment is now deleted.
- Select Save to finalize the transaction.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
Video Tutorial via Panopto
View the link to Deleting a Comment (Financial Aid). This link will open in a new tab/window.