9.2 Running and Reviewing Cashiering GL
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for running the Cashiering GL Interface in ctcLink.
Audience: Financial Services Staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ SF Accounting Entries
- ZZ SF Cashiering
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
This step should occur:
- after completing the second Close Cashier tab
- before completing the third and final Close Offices tab in the cashier closing process
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Student Financials > GL Interface > Generate Cashiering Entries
- The Cashiering GL Interface search page displays.
- Enter an existing Run Control ID or select the Add a New Value tab to create a new one.
- Select Search (or Add if on the Add a New Value tab).
- The Cashiering GL Interface page displays.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Enter Cashier’s Office.
- Enter or select Business Date.
- Enter "CASHIER/GL" in Journal Template.
- Select Run to begin the process. Please refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for further instructions.
- Process complete.