9.2 Submitting a Proposal
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for submitting a proposal in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance/Grant Fiscal Staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Proposal Processing
You must also set these User Preference Definitions:
If you need assistance with the above security roles or User Preference Definitions, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Grants > Proposals > Submit Proposal
- On the Submit Proposal search page, enter or select the Business Unit.
- The Proposal ID defaults to NEXT for it will be auto generated upon save.
- Enter or select the Version ID.
- Select Search. The Submit Proposal page will display.
Note: The proposal must be in at least a Draft status to be eligible for submission.
- On the Submission tab, use the Submit Status dropdown list to select "Submitted".
Note: After a proposal version is marked as Submitted, proposal information for that version can no longer be modified. To make any modifications to a proposal after it has been submitted, create a new version of the proposal.
- Enter or select the appropriate date in the Received field.
- Use the Transmission By drop-down field to select the appropriate method used to submit the grant proposal.
- Enter the appropriate information in the Sponsor Proposal ID field, i.e. sponsor user ID, EMPL ID, name, etc.
- Enter or select the appropriate location in the Location field.
- Select Save.
Note: The date and time stamp now appears to the right of the Submitted On field.
- Process complete.
Add your comment