9.2 Reviewing Revenue Events
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for reviewing revenue events in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance/Grant Fiscal Staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC Contracts Processing
- ZZ Contract Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Reviewing Revenue Events
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Customer Contracts > Review Revenue > Events
Use Review Revenue – Events page to define search criteria:
- If it did not default, enter or select the business unit in the Business Unit field.
- If appropriate, enter a specific contract in the Contract field or leave blank to search on all contracts.
- If appropriate, use the Plan Status drop-down list box to select a specific plan status or leave blank to search on all plan statuses. In Progress is used for this example.
- Leave all the check boxes in both the Method and Fee Type sections selected. This allows for all events that might be associated to the contract search to appear.
- Select the Search button.
- Review the revenue events returned from the search.
- Process complete.
Add your comment