9.2 Adjust Class Associations (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for adjusting class associations via Fluid navigation in ctcLink.
Audience: Curriculum Management staff.
Adjust Class Associations
Navigation: ctcLink CS Staff Homepage > Curriculum Management Tile
- The Curriculum Management page displays.
- Expand the Class Scheduling menu on the left.
- Select the Adjust Class Associations sub-menu list item.
- The Adjust Class Associations search page displays.
- Enter Search Criteria to identify your class.
- Select Search.
- The Class Associations tab displays. It is used to adjust minimum and maximum units for all sections associated to this number.
- Changes made to any fields on the Class Associations tab after students have enrolled must be updated in each student's record. To do so, select the Class Roll button. An enrollment request ID is generated to update the students affected.
- To complete the update, make note of the request ID and refer to the Processing Mass Enrollment Requests QRG.
- Select the Class Components tab.
- If this is a non-credit bearing course, take the total contact hours and divide by 11 weeks and enter result.
- The sum of all various component hours should equal the total class hours.
- For credit-bearing courses, please refer to the SBCTC policy manual for contact hours to credit ratio policy guidelines.
- Institutions should not deviate or alter unless a full impact-analysis that includes consideration of FWL and consultation with State Board has been completed.
- The Class Components tab displays. This page is used to adjust the Grading Basis for all sections associated to this number.
- Select the Class Requisites tab.
- The Class Requisites tab displays. It is used to modify and, if appropriate, add additional requisites to a class.
- To add a requirement not included in the Course Catalog, select the applicable value in the Requirement Group field.
- The Also Use Catalog Requisite box is automatically checked to indicate to the system to use the Course Catalog and class requisite at enrollment. Uncheck this box to use only the class requisite.
- Select the Detail link to access the Enrollment Requisite Summary page, where you can review the enrollment requisites for both the course and class.
- The Enrollment Requisite Summary page displays. Use it to review the enrollment requisites for both the course and class.
- Select Cancel.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.
Add your comment