9.2 Run Applications to be Processed Query (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to run the "Applications to be Processed" query in ctcLink Fluid by selecting the Admissions Processing tile on the CS Staff Homepage.
Audience: Student Services staff.
PREREQUISITES: Applications must be entered via one of the application entry scripts.
Run Applications to be Processed Query
Navigation: ctcLink CS Staff Homepage
- The ctcLink CS Staff Homepage displays.
- Select the Admissions Processing Tile.
- The Admissions Processing page displays.
- Select Processing Applications from the left-side navigation menu.
- The Processing Applications menu expands.
- Select the Applications to be Processed sub-menu.
- The page will open on the Query Prompt for Institution.
- Input Institution and select View Results.
- If desired, select Excel Spreadsheet to download.
This query pulls applications that need to be processed and will not include any applicants that have been previously matriculated.
- Process complete.
Add your comment