9.2 Identifying Classes Needing Dynamic Dates Calculation to be Run
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for accessing the Dynamic Dates Calculation Needed tools via Fluid in ctcLink.
Audience: Curriculum Management staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Dynamic Class Date Rules are used to generate important enrollment-related dates for classes scheduled in the Dynamic and Open Entry/Exit sessions. Note - Dynamic Class Rules do not affect refunding. Refunding rules are configured in Student Financials. If your college's adjustment calendar is set to calculate dynamic dates, run the query QCS_CM_DYN_DATES_CALC_INFO. This query gives 100% and 50% refund dates for each DYN class. It uses the class start/end date from the class schedule and the percentages in the adjustment calendar to calculate.
Navigation: ctcLink CS Staff Homepage > Curriculum Management Tile
- The Curriculum Management page displays.
- Expand Class Scheduling Audits menu on the left.
- Select the Dynamic Dates Calculation Need sub-menu list item.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer
- The Query Viewer page displays.
- Enter CTC_SR_DYN_DATES_CALC as the Query Name value.
- Select Search.
- The CTC_SR_DYN_DATES_CALC - Dynamic dates need calculating query page displays.
- Enter Institution.
- Enter Career.
- Enter Term.
- Select View Results.
- Select Download Results in Excel SpreadSheet, if you wish.
- Process complete.