9.2 Identifying Classes Needing Dynamic Dates Calculation to be Run
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for accessing the Dynamic Dates Calculation Needed tools via Fluid in ctcLink.
Audience: Curriculum Management staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Dynamic Dates Calculation Needed
Navigation: ctcLink CS Staff Homepage > Curriculum Management Tile
- The Curriculum Management page displays.
- Expand Class Scheduling Audits menu on the left.
- Select the Dynamic Dates Calculation Need sub-menu list item.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer
- The Query Viewer page displays.
- Enter CTC_SR_DYN_DATES_CALC as the Query Name value.
- Select Search.
- The CTC_SR_DYN_DATES_CALC - Dynamic dates need calculating query page displays.
- Enter Institution.
- Enter Career.
- Enter Term.
- Select View Results.
- Select Download Results in Excel SpreadSheet, if you wish.
- Process complete.
Add your comment