9.2 Generating Accounting Entries
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for creating accounting entries in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Financials staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- <there are no college-grantable roles>
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Generating Accounting Entries
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Student Financials > GL Interface > Generate Accounting Entries
- The Generate Accounting Entries run control ID search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- The Generate Accounting Entries page displays.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Enter Journal Template.
- Enter Term.
- Select Run. Please refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for further instructions.
- Process complete.
Add your comment